We made these brownies this morning and still managed to get dressed and out of the house by 10am.
1 1/4 cups of caster sugar
3/4 cup of coco powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of plain flour
1/2 cup white choc baking bits (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Melt sugar, butter and coco over low heat.
2. Spoon chocolate mixture into a bowl. Add vanilla and eggs and whisk to combine.
3. Sift flour into mixture and combine with whisk.
4. Spoon into a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 25 to 30 mins or until the centre is just set. Cool in the tin, then cut into squares.
5. Rush out the door like a crazy person leaving the washing up in the sink.
Linking up with Essentially Jess today for IBOT
Also don't forget to enter my giveaway for her book.