A couple of weeks ago Francesca, of Francesca Writes Here tagged me for a Liebster Award. I have seen others with the button on their blog but never actually knew what it was. It sounded like a lot of fun so I thought I should join in.
Here are the rules:
- Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the person you tag.
- Choose 11 people & link them to your post. (They must have 200 followers or less)
- Tell them you have tagged them.
- Remember, no tag backs.
11 facts about me
- I was born in Wollongong.
- I studied Psychology at uni but I am not a Psychologist.
- I have completed my Hairdressing trade.
- I failed my L's test twice :(
- I have moved house nine times in my life.
- I love moving house, even the packing.
- I have traveled to Bali, Tonga, Samoa, The Maldives, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina & Brazil.
- My husband just called me stupid because I forgot I went to Bali.
- I would choose Cadbury chocolate over more expensive brands.
- I do my most deep thinking in the shower.
- I once speared a fish with a proper spear gun.
Francesca's Questions for me
- Does vegemite go in the fridge or the pantry? Pantry, until opened and then fridge.
- Today, are you where you thought you'd be ten years ago? No, I am even married to someone who I was even interested in back then :)
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? The community of bloggers and being able to express how I am feeling and knowing other people can relate it to.
- Do you have any quotes you live by, or just favourite quotes? Bible quote from Ephesians chapter 2 verse 4 "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions —it is by grace you have been saved. "
- Do you know any foreign languages? Not really
- What's your shoe size? (yes, I was looking at my feet when I thought up this question) 8
- Which do you prefer, winter or summer? Summer
- What is your favourite colour? Yellow
- Do you like your name? Yes
- Do you have any regrets, like, big ones? I did lots of stupid things as a teenager but I guess they made me who I am.
- Have you ever experienced déja vu? All the time
Questions for my tagees
- Do you have a regular holiday destination? If so, where?
- What is your dream holiday destination?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- What is the last book you read?
- Would you ever wear ugg boots in public?
- What colour is your handbag?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What food could you not live without?
- Is your hair colour real or dyed?
- Apple or Andriod?
- Favourite flower?
Join in as it is a bit of fun, but don't feel pressured to if you have done it before for are just not interested. Here are the people who I am tagging:
- Sara from Zahara Dessert
- Kim-Marie from Kimba Likes
- Claudia from Little Cottage Big Life
- Rhianna from A Parenting Life
- Veronica from Mixed Gems
- Penny from A Mum in the Wild
- Jo from Country Life Experiment
- Jessica from Wrappersay
- Dani & Mel from Honey You Baked
- Deb from Helping Mums Manage
- Tubbah from Organising My Crazy Life